Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
Forsyth County, GA Home Performance Services
What if we told you your home could be working against you? Modern homes in Johns Creek and throughout the North 400 Corridor were built with efficiency in mind—tight construction meant that no conditioned air could escape from these homes and HVAC systems would work as efficiently as possible. If you have an older home, however, or if you have air leaks happening, then you may actually be paying more for those HVAC services than you should be.
At DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we perform comprehensive energy audits, to determine what your air quality opportunities are and how we can best resolve them. We believe in your 100% satisfaction—we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are happy! Work with our team and you’ll be connected to a company named Best of Forsyth County five years in a row. Call our team today to schedule home performance services in Johns Creek and Northern Georgia.
When you have home performance opportunities, our team is here to help. You can count on any poor air quality and poor efficiency being “Fixed, At the Speed of Life!”
Comprehensive Home Performance Products and Services
When it comes to being comfortable in your home, there’s a lot more to think about than just temperature. There are a number of factors and situations that contribute to indoor air quality in Johns Creek, GA and along the North 400 Corridor.
For instance, did you know the level of allergens inside your home can be worse than that of outdoors, since they have no escape? Or that you could actually be losing conditioned air due to drafty doors and windows? At DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing we have the home performance solutions and indoor air quality systems you need to stay comfortable and healthy in your home.
- Air Sealing: Air leaks due to drafts are a serious problem in many homes in the Johns Creek area. Air leaks might not seem that detrimental, but they can certainly impact your energy bills in drastic ways.
- Insulation & Encapsulation: Using special materials and extensive training, our team will ensure that your home is properly sealed, restricting moisture and heat transference, and helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Energy Audits: There are a number of reasons why a home in Johns Creek might suffer from poor energy efficiency, and an energy audit is the answer to getting to the bottom of it. An energy audit is when our pros look at the various aspects of your home to determine where you’re losing air, and how we can fix it.
- Duct Cleaning: Did you know that the dust and debris settled in your ductwork can make even the healthiest person in your household ill? That’s because this debris doesn’t just consist of dirt and dust—it also includes pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and more. For professional duct cleaning services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Johns Creek home performance experts!
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: These are systems that eliminate particles that can cause allergic reactions to household members. There are a number of different types of air filters and air purifiers—let our team help you go over your options!
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: The ideal relative level of humidity in your home should be between 30% and 50%. Anything lower than this means the air is too dry and you could experience illness and property damage. Too much moisture is bad as well, since it can create mold development and discomfort.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Today, homes throughout Johns Creek are built with HVAC efficiency in mind. That means they don’t let any air out—or in. Therefore, it can quickly feel stale in your home. That’s were HRV and ERV systems come in—they allow fresh air in without sacrificing efficiency. Contact us to learn more.
When Should You Schedule a Home Energy Audit?
This is a great question! If you notice your energy bills have spiked or any of the other following signs, it’s a good idea to give us a call to talk about your options.
- Uneven heating or cooling throughout your home.
- You have old doors and windows that you can tell are drafty.
- You’ve never had a home energy audit done.
- Your indoor air quality is low and you fear air leaks.
- You want to optimize your home performance!
These are all great reasons to give our staff a call. If you’d like to know more or if you’d like to also learn about our commercial indoor air quality products and services, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Call our team today to learn more about our home performance and indoor air quality services in Fulton and Forsyth Counties.