Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
Forsyth County, GA Insulation & Attic Encapsulation Services
Without the right indoor air quality products and services in place, your Johns Creek, GA home could be suffering without you knowing it. We serve homes throughout the North 400 Corridor and always keep efficiency in mind. This is why we provide insulation and encapsulation services! This keeps the heat and conditioned air from your HVAC systems inside the home, for your optimal comfort and health.
At DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we take a whole-home approach to service. Meaning we’re going to look at what your air quality opportunities are through an energy audit, and take the steps from there to resolve them. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your home and with our team. So when you count on us for your insulation and encapsulation services, you will not be disappointed.
When you’re ready to schedule your insulation or encapsulation service with our team, contact us! Your indoor air quality will be “Fixed, At the Speed of Life!”
The climate control devices in your Johns Creek home can only work as well as you expect if you have the right insulation in place. Without proper insulation, the heat from your furnace and the cool air from your air conditioner can escape right back out of your home. Your HVAC systems will run longer to try to compensate, costing you more in the long run.
There’s really no bad time to invest in insulation installation, or even replacement if you think your current insulation isn’t doing its job. When you want highly skilled and experienced home performance technicians on your side, DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is the team to call! We install and conduct services for:
- Blown-in insulation: This describes a process more than a type of insulation. We use a blowing machine to evenly distribute and move fiberglass insulation into your attic or wall cavities. This process reduces your HVAC costs by preventing heat transfer, improves your overall comfort, and even improves your HVAC system lifespans since they won’t have to run as long to compensate for a lack of insulation.
- Fiberglass insulation: When loose fiberglass insulation is blown in, it can level out your existing insulation to fill in any gaps, ensuring that any problems you were having with heat loss or gain are resolved.
Unless your attic and crawlspace are encapsulated, your indoor air quality can really suffer. Encapsulation is a system that seals and insulates a space to control internal temperature and protect your home from extreme outside temperatures. Without encapsulated you’re inviting in the risk of wood rot and insect damage, as well as mold and mildew development. Some typical problems seen in crawlspaces and attics without encapsulation include:
- Excess moisture: This is particularly common in unprotected crawlspaces, where moist soil has the opportunity to introduce mold and mildew to your property. Removing mold from this area is usually time-consuming and expensive, and something that is best to avoid!
- Air leaks: Air leaking into your home from the crawlspace can introduce foul odors from animal feces, mold growth, dead animals, and more. Crawlspace encapsulation is vital to the health of your home and family.
- Lowered efficiency: Attic encapsulation helps in two ways. One, in the summer time it doesn’t allow heat into your attic. This is very beneficial as it helps your air conditioner work more efficiently. Two, in the winter, it doesn’t let the heat from your heater out of your home, equally helping out your heating system.
Reach out to our Johns Creeks indoor air quality experts today at 770-888-8788 to learn more about our insulation and encapsulation services!