Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
About DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
The story of how DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing came to be the reputable and value-based HVAC company we’re known as today started in the late 1990s, but our history goes back even further than that. Our company was founded by father and son duo David Cheek and Dustin Cheek in Forsyth County, GA. Hard work was instilled in them by David’s father and Grandfather, who started their roles in the service industry as auto mechanics, running several highly successful auto service stations in downtown Atlanta throughout the ’60s and ’70s.
From the time of our company’s conception until now, we have always focused on providing high quality installations, giving great service in an efficient manner in order to swiftly respond to customer needs, and treating others as we would want to be treated ourselves. This means taking on late night calls, working weekends, and accumulating many hours of service and emergency calls. Our core values include having no excuses for mediocrity, and that is proven in the work we provide.
Looking for an HVAC team you can trust? Contact our team—we’ve been named the Best of Forsyth County five years in a row as of 2019!
The DC Cheek Difference
In 2014, Dustin Cheek acquired the company from his father, and has continued to uphold the values of the DC Cheek brand while also expanding the team and service to deliver more of what our customers want. We’ve grown to employ over 20 team members and have 14 trucks on the road. But what’s more important is the beliefs we’ve held to throughout the years:
- We will be honest, even when it’s not popular to give customers power over their decisions—we believe in doing the right thing.
- We will protect the safety and health of our customers even if it’s difficult and costly.
- We will always provide customized, relevant solutions for our customers to choose from. You don’t need to be sold to.
- If our team messes up, we own it, take responsibility, and remedy the situation.
Ask About Our Private Label Equipment
At DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we private label our replacement equipment for customers in the Johns Creek area and along the North 400 Corridor. Our equipment also comes with a multi-year service agreement, better warranties and guarantees than you’ll find with other brands, heat chamber experts to handle service, indoor air quality testing and monitoring, and Aeroseal duct sealing services.
There are many reasons to choose DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for your HVAC, indoor air quality, or plumbing needs in Johns Creek, GA. Some of these include:
- Our lifetime repair guarantee for all maintenance plan members.
- Our 100% satisfaction equipment guarantee (or we remove or replace it).
- Our commitment to our core values and beliefs.
If you’re looking for a service company who will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today!