Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
Forsyth County, GA Plumbing Services
Nothing screams “emergency” like a burst plumbing pipe gushing water all over the floor in your home. And this is just one of the plumbing problems you might encounter during your homeownership. The good news is, our plumbers are here to help! DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been seeing to the plumbing service needs of customers throughout Johns Creek, GA and along the North 400 Corridor for over 2 decades.
When you work with our team for plumbing services, you can count on comprehensive and efficient service from people who value both customer and coworker respect. We’ll always honor our customers’ rights to choose the services they want, and will never “just sell” to you.
To have your plumbing “Fixed, At the Speed of Life,” contact our team today. Plumbing services in the North Metro area.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services in North Georgia
We specialize in plumbing service and repairs in the Johns Creek area, but that doesn’t mean we just come in and fix a leaking pipe and call it a day. Our team provides much more than plumbing repairs. We offer comprehensive plumbing solutions for your specific home and needs.
- Video Pipe Inspection: This service allows our plumbers to get a close look at what’s going on in your drains and pipes without excavating pipes or going through drywall to diagnose a problem. Video pipe inspection shows us on a computer screen what we’re looking at, and from there we can provide solutions to you.
- Bathroom and Kitchen Plumbing: These are the two most used rooms in any given home, and therefore deserve a lot more attention and care than you probably think they need. With so many plumbing pipes being used every day in these areas, it’s important to keep up on plumbing maintenance and hire pros to relieve any clogs that occur.
- Gas Piping: Many homeowners don’t realize this, but plumbing professionals have to be licensed to provide any work for gas piping. It’s not something that should be done as a "do-it-yourself" job, or trusted to an amateur.
- Leak Repair: Did you know that a minor dripping faucet can actually account for gallons of water wasted throughout the course of a year? This is not only wasteful, but it means you’re paying for water that you’re not even using.
- Repiping: Older homes along the North 400 Corridor may also have older piping that’s never been updated. The materials used even just a few short decades ago were not as sturdy as today’s plumbing—you may need repiping to avoid major problems.
- Sump Pumps: When you live in an area that gets hit with so much stormy, rainy weather, your home needs all the help it can get in avoiding flood damage. This is where a sump pump comes in—it’s placed in the lowest part of your home (likely your basement) where it pumps out water that reaches a certain point in the pump.
- Commercial Plumbing: The plumbing needs of a commercial space in Johns Creek, GA are going to be far greater than a residential building. So you need a team on your side with extensive experience and training in commercial plumbing. That’s us!
With You In an Emergency
Our professionals understand that plumbing problems don’t always strike during business hours. If you’re struggling with your plumbing at an inopportune time or just dealing with a drastic issue, our professionals will be there for you. We’re known for being professional and prompt. DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is a team you can trust because we’ve been serving North Georgia since 1999.
Schedule Plumbing Maintenance with Our Forsyth County Plumbers
Have you heard about our Total Care Club? This is our maintenance plan that we offer to our customers. When you become a maintenance plan member, you’ll get three comprehensive tune-ups a year—one for your cooling system, another for your heater, and one for your plumbing system. Plumbing maintenance is the number one way to prevent clogs and other problems that could leave you with an emergency or without use of your water until you can get the problem fixed.
Our Total Care Club members not only get thorough tune-ups for their plumbing systems, but also discounts on any repairs, receive priority service guaranteed within 24 hours, and much more. Contact us today to learn more about these benefits.