Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
Forsyth County, GA Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services
From one business owner to another, we’re here to tell you we don’t believe you should ever settle for mediocrity. We don’t! In fact, it’s one of the promises we make to our customers, here at DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We’ve been providing residential and commercial buildings along the North 400 Corridor with superior HVAC and indoor air quality services for over two decades, and we look forward to getting to know your space to see how we can help you.
Our service professionals are committed to the quality of work we provide to our customers. If you’d like to know how to better improve your commercial indoor air quality, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We provide commercial indoor air quality services in Johns Creek and the surrounding Forsyth and Fulton Counties.
With our team, your air quality opportunities will be “Fixed, At the Speed of Life!” Contact us today to schedule commercial HVAC services in Johns Creek and North Georgia.
Threats to Your Commercial Indoor Air Quality
When you’re a homeowner in the Johns Creek, GA area, there are certainly air quality risks to be aware of—such as high humidity and allergens in the air that can make members of your household uncomfortable or even sick. In a commercial space, though, the stakes are even higher. You have yourself to worry about, in addition to your employees, tenants, or even customers.
Some of the most common threats to commercial indoor air quality include:
- Particulate matter that collects due to manufacturing.
- Organic pollutants let in the building as people come and go.
- Dry indoor air, or alternatively, humid indoor air—depending on the nature of your commercial space.
- Stale air due to lack of ventilation.
- Gases and odors coming from a commercial kitchen.
- Exposure to VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)—gases and liquids that create chemical byproducts.
- Cleaning solution byproducts.
The good news is, there are a wide range of products that will help with any and all of the above-mentioned problems.
Managing Poor Commercial Indoor Air Quality
Again, there’s a lot you can do about poor indoor air quality in a commercial space. The best part is, when you work with the highly trained and experienced team here at DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we can customize the right solutions for your business. As business owners ourselves, we understand you don’t just want to be "sold to."
You want the right solution for your specific needs. We may recommend one of the following systems, or a combination of these systems:
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purifiers
- Heat Recovery or Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) air purifiers
- Dehumidifiers for removing excess moisture from the air, or,
- Humidifiers, for adding moisture to the air within a building that may dry out easily.
If you’re unsure of what your specific needs are, we’re happy to talk with you and determine what the best choice might be. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call for your commercial indoor air quality needs! Whatever air quality opportunities that your commercial building in the Johns Creek area might be suffering from, our staff will find the source of the problem and resolve it correctly.